We are the people of Mary Queen of the Apostles Parish, in Brook Park, Ohio, dedicated to following the example of our Lord, Jesus Christ, through the Scriptures and Traditions of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together to celebrate, to share, and to be nourished by the Eucharist. We promote religious education, spiritual growth and moral values by being faithful to the teachings of Jesus Christ. To show our love for God and one another, we live our lives committed to the dignity and salvation of each person, and we live our faith through compassion and service to those in need.
(See weekly bulletin for 7:00am schedule)
Monday-Friday 8:00am Mass
Saturday Vigil 4pm & 5:30pm Masses
Sunday 9:00am & 11:00am Masses
Holy Days Please check bulletin
- Rev. James Stenger, Pastor
- Rev. James Kulway, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Norm Gajdzinski, Weekend & Weekday Assistant
- Frank Wilson, Deacon
- John Zdolshek, Deacon
- Therese Horan, OSU, Pastoral Minister
- Bob Huczel, Administrative & Pastoral Assistant
- Elaine Gaughan, Pastoral Associate
- James Timko, Director of Music
- Debbie Zelinski, Parish Secretary
- Trish Solon, PSR & Parish Secretary
- Nancy Richardson, Youth & Sacristy
Summer Hours 8:30-3:00pm (June-August)
Phone: (216) 433-1440
Fax: (216) 433-1434
Classes are held at Incarnate Word Academy Monday evenings 7pm
Catholic Charities 2016
Your support is an act of mercy that will change lives.
Please be generous!
The hall is used for parish functions and events, such as parish dinners sponsored by the Queen's cooks, Night at the Races sponsored by the Holy Name Society, and a Spring Salad Luncheon sponsored by the Ladies Guild. McMcafferty Hall is not available or rented out for private functions.